Are you looking for cheap SSD hosting in India? Then this article will definitely help you find the best affordable hosting provider in India.
If you run an eCommerce store, a business website, or a blog that attracts daily traffic, SSD Hosting must be a great choice for launching your website. Gone are the days when slow HDDs were the only option for storing data on your website. Today we all want to provide the best user experience to the customers who visit our website.
Apart from being significantly faster than traditional hard disks, SSDs help avoid website crashes and handle exponential traffic to the website easily.
So, if You Are Curious, Here Are the 8 Best Cheap Hosting, India.
Based in Maharashtra, India, and having data centers around the world, in places such as the UK, India, and the United States, MilesWeb is a reliable Indian brand that provides the cheapest SSD web hosting and numerous other features.
So, if you are looking for the best value for your bucks, don’t look elsewhere. Here are the reasons that make MilesWeb the Best Cheap SSD Hosting in India.
Why Use MilesWeb?
- Innumerable Features: List a feature that you want, and MilesWeb has it for you! All the hosting plans are equipped with powerful solid-state drives (SSD) that enhance the page speed multifold. Moreover, there are three plans for different user needs.
- cPanel Hosting: The company provides access to a very familiar cPanel environment. With one-click app installation, you can’t mess up your WordPress installation anymore. Manage all the domains, subdomains, databases, files, and emails from a single place.
- Free Website Builder: MilesWeb lets you access thousands of free website templates. Build your website in no time with a built-in drag-and-drop builder.
- Website Security: When it comes to website security, MilesWeb takes it seriously. Establish a secure connection between your website and the visitors using the free SSL certificate provided.
MilesWeb Pros and Cons
- Round-the-clock customer support through live chat and email
- Fast speed and good overall performance
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- cPanel hosting and Softaculous app installer
- Free website migration and free domain name for a lifetime
- 99.95% uptime guarantee
- No phone support
- Backups incur additional costs
With over a decade of experience, HostSoch is the second entrant in my list of best cheap SSD hosting providers in India. Apart from India, HostSoch has its data centers in Europe and the USA.
Get hold of HostSoch for rapid webpage loading and better user experience as all the hosting plans use SSD. The company excels in offering optimal solutions for startups and corporates with their multiple hosting plans.
Why Use HostSoch?
- Powerful cPanel: A user-friendly cPanel helps manage your website account. It comes with numerous features to manage the website easily.
- Reputable Uptime Guarantee: A 99.9% uptime guarantee means that the website will not let your visitors down even at night. The use of SSD servers on all hosting plans ensures top speed and superb performance.
- Free Domain Name: Get a free domain name for a lifetime as long as you have a hosting plan running with HostSoch.
- User-Friendly Website Builder: It is easy to build a website using HostSoch as the provider has around 300+ templates to choose from. Moreover, it comes with one-click installation options and presents a simple layout that helps develop the website without any complications of coding or designing.
HostSoch Pros and Cons
- Uncompromised security with free SSL certificates
- Fast SSD servers24/7 support through live chat or ticketing
- Free website migration without any downtime
- Feature-rich WordPress hosting service
- Long customer support wait time of around 10 minutes
3. Hostinger India
Hostinger India offers many benefits at very affordable rates and guarantees optimal uptime and many out-of-the-box features. No wonder it is an ideal choice for small-scale businesses, bloggers, and online stores who are looking for affordable SSD hosting.
Why Choose Hostinger India?
- User-friendly HPanel: Be a newbie to the tech world or a webmaster, Hostinger offers a custom hPanel, but you could get access to a cPanel at an additional cost of $1.95/month. The Zyro Website Builder (comes with features such as logo and slogan builder, business name generator)included with all hosting plans has abundant templates for creative designs.
- Faster Speed: All plans come with SSD storage which makes the loading speed faster and smoother. Different plans offer different SSD storage spaces starting from 30GB and going up.
- A Plethora of Features: Hostinger promises the best features in the industry with its business-specific features such as SSH access, free domain name registration, Cloudflare Protection, daily backup, and 24/7 dedicated support
- Uptime Guarantee: The provider promises a 99.9% uptime, and its load test results are equally impressive.
Hostinger India Pros and Cons
- One of the most affordable SSD hosting providers
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Multiple plans and flexible hosting solutions
- Free SSL Certificate with all hosting plans
- Response time is long
- Only 1 free SSL certificate is provided with every hosting plan
- No phone support
- Lack of free cPanel
Started as a web development company in 2005, HostingRaja entered the web hosting industry in 2006 and now serves over 1.5 million customers worldwide. They provide both Windows and Linux SSD hosting and have grabbed the attention of all kinds of businesses, including entrepreneurs and beginners.
Why Choose HostingRaja?
- Website Builders: HostingRaja provides two website builders, Weebly and Sitepad, to design the website. With an easy-to-use interface and drag-and-drop options, make use of the 500+ templates available to customize your website.
- Various Hosting Plans: There are several hosting plans available. Each plan provides ample SSD space, which makes the website loading speed extremely fast.
- Uptime Guarantee: HostingRaja assures an industry standard of 99.9% uptime guarantee.
- Priority Customer Support: Amazing customer support with a dedicated team working 24/7 to offer assistance through phone, live chat, email, ticketing service, and forums. The assistance is provided in 15+ regional languages making it easy for customers all over India.
HostingRaja Pros and Cons
- 3-second guaranteed load time to increase the sales by more than 15%
- Easy domain transfer in a few simple steps
- Beginners friendly platform
- Affordable SSD hosting plans and ample storage space
- Longer contract period
- Money-back guarantee works only if issues remain unsolvable by the support team
5. BlueHost India
Having the right mix of features and affordability, BlueHost India stands tall among other hosting plans, especially with its latest website builder that integrates with WordPress. Though there are tons of SSD hosting providers in India, BlueHost secures the top spot among businesses and beginners, given its impressive loading time, features, and speed.
Why Choose BlueHost India?
- Excellent Uptime and Loading Time: With a 398 ms loading speed and a 99.9% uptime guarantee, BlueHost never lets your visitors down.
- Beginner-friendly: The standard cPanel doesn’t require any introduction. Moreover, the Weebly builder is straightforward and helps build a website in no time. Use Weebly’s drag-and-drop functionality to come up with an attractive webpage.
- Security: Protecting the website from virus attacks is a big headache, and BlueHost India offers three antivirus tools, a free SSL certificate, and each plan has a domain privacy option that safeguards your personal information.
- Backup: Most hosting plans assure a daily backup, but the backup limits differ according to the plan selected.
Bluehost India Pros and Cons
- Ability to handle heavy traffic spikes
- Servers located in Mumbai, UK, and the US
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- A free domain name, unlimited emails, SSH access
- Scalable upgrade options
- High renewal rates
- Website migration comes at an additional cost except for WordPress migration
- Linux servers only
Founded in 2009, ExonHost offers various SSD hosting plans such as Shared, VPS, dedicated, and reseller that provide excellent loading speed and security.
Why Choose ExonHost?
- Uptime Guarantee: The provider assures 99.9% server uptime every day all through the year. Hence, expect satisfied customers who are bound to visit your website again and again.
- cPanel Hosting: The cPanel dashboard is one of the easiest ones to use and hence, famous among customers. The availability of a one-click installer tool helps create blogs, forums, eCommerce sites, and more.
- SSD Servers: ExonHost houses high-performance SSD servers that guarantee a 300-times faster I/O operation compared to normal hard drives.
- Assured Stability: Using Cloudlinux technology, the provider boasts of guaranteeing a safe, secure, and stable environment for the clients.
ExonHost Pros and Cons
- Free migration to ExonHost from any other hosting provider
- Automatic daily backups
- Free SSL certificate even for the cheapest plan
- 24/7 support through live chat, ticketing system, and knowledge base
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Longer contract period of at least one year
- Doesn’t provide a free domain name
7. A2 Hosting
A2 Hosting is one of the most eco-friendly SSD hosting platforms that reduce carbon footprint using the FutureServe program. The main principles behind this provider’s existence are providing the fastest uptime, continuous support, rapid loading time, and highly usable developer tools.
Why Choose A2 Hosting?
- Fast Turbo Servers: A2 Hosting claims to provide up to 20X faster page loading speed using their Turbo Servers. Every hosting plan comes with free SSDs that guarantee up to 300% faster page loading speed.
- Uptime Guarantee: The provider guarantees a 99.9% uptime and stands up to this assurance giving about 99.97% uptime most times of the year. Expect a minimum downtime of not more than 2 hours around the year.
- Site Safety: Safety is a key feature here, as A2 Hosting comes with the HackScan service that monitors 24/7 for malware and other security breaches.
- Free Migration: With most plans, you get to migrate your website for free.
- Developer Friendly: With developer-friendly tools, it is possible to install Drupal, WordPress, Magento, and other CMS in just a few clicks.
A2 Hosting Pros and Cons
- Risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee
- 24/7 customer support through live chat, email, and phone calls
- Blazing fast page loading time
- FutureServe green hosting initiative to protect the planet from global warming
- Servers available in Asia, America, and Europe
- No free domain name
- Limited hosting plans for Windows hosting
- Monthly plans are quite expensive
Be it a business, an enterprise, or a blog, JetCloud has a simple and secure solution to boost your customer engagement. Achieve business-related goals by hosting your projects, corporate websites, government portals on JetCloud’s scalable and robust platform.
Why Choose JetCloud?
- cPanel Dashboard: A user-friendly cPanel that helps install more than 400+ applications with a one-click.
- Assisted Migration: Get an easy migration from another web provider to JetCloud by their knowledgeable staff. However, there are some restrictions applied.
- Site Security: Get assured safety and security with server-level protection. SSL certificates come free. Provisioning of SiteLock adds enhanced security to the website.
- Unlimited All: Get unlimited Disk space, Data transfer, Email account, and FTP accounts with all plans.
JetCloud Pros and Cons
- Assured server availability, flexibility, and security
- Free 30-day trial
- Guaranteed uptime of 99.9%
- Daily backups are stored for up to 75 days
- 24/7 support from the technical team through phone, live chat, and tickets.
- No access to SSH
- Relatively expensive
What Is SSD Hosting?
Standing for Solid State Disk, SSD hosting uses non-volatile memory to store information. It is a type of drive that doesn’t have any moving parts. So, in every way, including reliability, performance, and resilience, an SSD drive’s performance is much better than a hard disc drive (HDD) that comes with moving parts. But, all this comes at the cost of extra expenses in your budget.
SSD drives can fetch data from exact locations producing lightning loading speed and handle any I/O requests.
Why Is SSD Important For Your Website Hosting?
Let’s take a quick peek into some of the undeniable advantages offered by SSD Hosting:
Get to the exact information in a matter of seconds when visiting a webpage. The loading speed of any website is critical to attracting visitor’s attention. SSD hosting guarantees that your website serves pages in the blink of an eye. Whereas website files that use the normal hard drive take more time and remain comparatively slower.
With no moving parts, SSD hosting is more reliable than hard drives. This is only on a comparative basis, and using traditional hard drives is also always compliant with our needs. But, the only difference is that SSDs come with much advanced technology, don’t wear out with time, are resilient, and are better performers.
Despite better speed and reliability, SSD hosting consumes less power than traditional hard disks. Hence, we get greener results due to the environment-friendly performance.
4. Durable & Consumes Less Power:
Unlike HDD servers, SSDs consume comparatively less power as they make use of non-volatile memory. Even under the harshest circumstances, SSDs don’t compromise performance. Coming with flash-memory drives, the data stays intact even during power outages.
My Final Thoughts On Cheap SSD Hosting India
There are numerous web hosting providers in India who offer affordable SSD hosting plans. I have checked more than fifteen of them and listed the eight cheapest but reputed brands in this article.