I’m sure you are looking for the Best HostGator Coupon for your next startup venture. Be it a hobby blog or a big e-commerce website, “a penny saved is a penny earned.”
So, please read this article thoroughly as I will share the Best HostGator Discount Coupon with you. Whether you are from the US or India, you can avail the offer from anywhere in the world. The best part is, you will save as much as 55% of your hosting purchase and get a Free .com domain. I’m sure you won’t get any better deal than this.
So, How Can You Get 55% HostGator Coupon and Free .com Domain?
Below, I have mentioned how you can avail the offers using my HostGator promo code. Please follow the instructions verbatim.
Step 1: Click here to visit HostGator official website in another tab so that you can follow the instruction carefully.
Step 2: Click on the Get Started button to proceed. For this tutorial, I will purchase a Hatchling Plan. However, the method and coupon work for all other hostings also. Click on the Buy Now button to proceed to the next step.
Step 3: In this step, we have to choose the Free domain name. If you already have bought a domain from another vendor, click on the “I Already Own This Domain” tab. As I don’t have one, I will click on the “Register A New Domain” tab. Now enter your preferred domain name.
Step 4: I’m not interested in Domain Privacy Protection, so I will uncheck this option. Moreover, it costs $14.95/year which I think is exorbitant.
Step 5: Now, you have to select the Billing Cycle and Package Type. For this example, I’m selecting the Hatchling Plan and 36 Months tenure. You are free to choose your Plan according to your needs.
Step 6: Fill up sections 3 and 4. Here, you have to provide your Personal and Billing details.
Step 7: I’m not purchasing any add-ons. So, I will deselect them all.
Step 8: Now use coupon code SNAPPY to get an additional discount on your purchase.
This is the best offer you can get on HostGator. So, grab this offer before it vanishes.
HostGator Coupons and Promo Codes
In this section, I will share all coupons and promo codes from HostGator.com. All of them are genuine and working in 2021. Use them according to your needs.
HostGator Hosting Coupon Code
Get the best hosting service from HostGator and enjoy up to 55% off on your purchase. Use Coupon Code “SNAPPY” to avail the offer.
HostGator Shared Hosting Coupon
Get up to 60% off on shared hosting and up to 55% on Gator Website Builder! Don’t wait. Use coupon code “GATORMODEL“.
HostGator WordPress Coupon
Get started with WordPress! Use the one-click install to start your Blog. Now get an additional 25% Discount with HostGator. Use Coupon Code “25MODEL“.
Gator Website Builder Starting From $3.46
Up to 55% off on Gator Website builder. Now start your web site in a snap and reach global audience. Use promo code “GATORMODEL“.
New Dedicated Server Packages
Here is a special offer for dedicated server buyers. Use promo code “GATORMODEL” and avail up to 55% off on any dedicated server packages.
HostGator Coupon Review. Is it any good?
Running a business is not a small deal. And especially when the world runs, breathes, talks, and survives on the Internet, it is incredibly challenging to give a tough fight without using an online platform. You could be a blogger, a self-employed person, a small business venture, or an e-commerce owner; all you need is a stable website that can handle thousands of visitors every day. And to create your website, you need a web hosting service provider.
Don’t waste your time searching for a good web hosting platform, as I would review HostGator, one of the leading web hosts in the industry, right below.
A Brief History
If you are familiar with website functioning, and especially if you are based in the US, it should not be surprising that you’ve already heard a lot about HostGator.
The platform has risen to unprecedented levels hosting more than 9 million domain names, having started in a dorm room at Florida Atlantic University in 2002. The company’s headquarters are in Houston and Austin.
Though the company had a slow start, it steadily expanded and even found a firm footing in other countries. By the year 2012, HostGator was acquired by Endurance International Group (EIG). After this, there has been no looking back for the platform as EIG is a giant corporation that owns many other popular brands such as iPage, Constant Contact, and Bluepage.
HostGator.Com Hosting Plans
HostGator offers several hosting plans, including shared hosting, dedicated servers, VPS hosting, cloud hosting, and WordPress hosting plans.
Let’s go through each of the hosting plans in detail to help you understand HostGator’s services from a better perspective. This would also help you choose the best plan that suits your needs.
Plan 1: HostGator Shared Hosting
If you are not familiar with what exactly shared hosting means, in the case of shared hosting, multiple websites share the same hosting server. Therefore the computational resources are shared among different users. This is the most convenient way of sharing the resources and consequently the cheapest one.
Some of the features that would surely lure you to choosing shared hosting from HostGator include:
- Excellent Infrastructure: The company uses nothing less than the best. The shared hosting servers are built on premium servers powered by Intel Xeon-E5 Processors with HyperThreading technology. But, if you wonder what difference could lower-quality servers do, I guarantee that they don’t promise maximum uptime and availability as seen with good-quality servers.
- Latest Programming and Databases: Use any advanced programming languages, including PHP, Apache, Curl, Python, MySQL, Ruby on Rails, and more.
- User-friendly Panel: The cPanel installed in HostGator is simple to use and helps you create and manage your website as quickly as possible.
- Email management: As a business, you would receive hundreds of emails daily. Hence, HostGator’s enhanced email management feature will help manage your emails, keeping spam away.
HostGator makes it, even more, easier for the startup- and growing businesses to choose by offering both Windows and Linux-based shared packages.
The shared hosting plan seems to be the best fit for new businesses, as you would initially have low traffic. Hence, sharing your resources with other websites hosted on the same server shouldn’t be a problem. At the same time, if traffic in a particular site, with whom you are sharing your resources, increases, it does harm other sites.
So, before you decide to go ahead with the shared hosting plan, remember that this is suitable only if your primary requirement is a cheap hosting platform. If you would like to hold exclusive rights to the resources, it is always better to choose between VPS or dedicated hosting.
HostGator Shared Hosting Pricing
Different shared hosting plans come with different specifications and pricing.
- Hatchling Plan: The Hatchling Plan starts at $2.75/month. You enjoy features including unmetered disc space, unmetered transfer, unlimited email accounts, unlimited databases, support for one domain, free domain for a year, and free SSL encryption certificate from Let’s Encrypt. You can get a huge discount with my HostGator Coupon Code shared above.
- Baby Plan: The Baby Plan starts at $3.50/month. All the features are similar to the Hatchling plan except for domain support. Contrary to the one domain support offered there, the Baby plan gives support to unlimited domains. You always have a Promo Code from HostGator.com to reduce the price significantly.
- Business Plan: The Business plan starts at $5.25/month and is recommended for full-fledged business ventures as it is a unique plan that offers top of the class features. Besides whatever you get in the Baby plan, the Business plan provides options such as exclusive toll-free numbers, a dedicated IP address, and a private SSL certificate that secures both the domain and subdomains. As the price is high, you may consider using the coupon code “SNAPPY” to reduce the price.
Choose the shared hosting plan and enjoy optimal website speed, free one-click web applications such as WordPress, Magento, Drupal. Above all, use the intuitive Control Panel to scroll and experience all the features you want for your website.
Plan 2: HostGator VPS Server Hosting
Virtual Private Server (VPS) is an ideal option for better server resources than shared hosting offers.
I don’t say that you get a dedicated server. Still, comparatively lesser sites are thriving on the server than that found in a shared hosting server. Such a luxury definitely costs much higher, but you also enjoy more server power in return.
In simple terms, you can imagine a VPS server to be a shared hosting server that’s been divided into smaller sub-servers to serve your needs.
The VPS hosting plan is suitable for small and medium sites that require a particular server configuration. It is also recommended for growing websites that see an unusual increase in traffic often but not regularly.
Some essential features that you enjoy when you choose HostGator VPS hosting plan include:
- 100% Root Access: Enjoy unlimited root access as an administrator over your hosting environment. You can also install custom software without any restriction. Perform actions such as Rebuild, Web-based VNC, Restart, Shutdown, Resource Monitoring, and more with the Server Management Panel’s help.
- SSD Storage Drives: HostGator takes complete care in delivering high-performance servers that come with SSD storage drives and top-tier network links.
- Site Templates and Other Tools: You get access to site templates, development tools, script installer, and many more. Collaborating with Intel and AMD ensures that the hosting platform remains one of the fastest ones available in town.
Getting a VPS hosting plan is highly recommended if you are an eCommerce site as you don’t want to lose visitors due to unresponsive websites. The company also ensures that you enjoy unlimited outgoing emails per hour per domain.
HostGator VPS Hosting Pricing
There are three different Linux-based hosting plans each having its list of features and variations in pricing.
- Snappy 2000: The Snappy 2000 plan is the most basic plan at an introductory price of $19.95 per month. Some prominent features included in this plan are the provision of 2GB RAM, 120 GB storage space, 2 CPUs, unmetered bandwidth, and 2 dedicated IPs. But this offer stands good only if you promise at least thirty six months commitment, failing which you would be priced at $29.95 per month.
- Snappy 4000: The Snappy 4000 plan comes at an introductory price of $29.95/month with a list of features, including 4GB RAM, 165 GB storage space, 2 IPs, and unmetered bandwidth. This price is only when you commit for at least thirty-six months otherwise, you would be charged $59.95 per month.
- Snappy 8000: The Snappy 8000 plan comes at an introductory price of $39.95 per month. You enjoy hardcore features such as an 8GB RAM, 240GB of storage space, 4cores vCPU (the other two plans offer only a 2cores vCPU), unmetered bandwidth, and 2 IPs. This is the most advanced plan, and the price stands good only if you sign for a 36-month deal. Otherwise, you would be charged at $119.99 per month.
Besides the feature differences listed above, all the three plans offer the same level of dominance in terms of outgoing emails, POP connections, security issues such as weekly backup, network uptime, and premium support.
Are you confused about whether you should be spending some extra bucks and choose VPS hosting over shared hosting? Let me get this clear. If you are looking for greater control and want to manage multiple websites, I recommend selecting the VPS hosting plan.
If you are in a shared or any other hosting plan and would like to switch to the VPS plan, the process is straightforward. All you have to do is to contact HostGator customer care.
Plan 3: Dedicated Web Hosting
Is your business thriving with thousands of online visitors every month? Then it’s time to get a dedicated hosting server that gives you full ownership of its resources without having to share it with anyone else.
Doesn’t this sound inviting? But wait, you also pay a hefty price for such privileges. Before choosing this hosting plan, I recommend that you go through its features mentioned below and make a careful judgment regarding its importance for your business functioning.
HostGator is one of the few hosts that offer both types of operating systems without compromising its quality of service.
Some admirable features that you get when you choose the Dedicated Web Hosting plan include:
- 100% control: You are the king of your server, and it’s time to get total control of the server’s configuration.
- Zero Downtime: One of the luxuries of buying a dedicated hosting server is that the HostGator team takes total ownership of your site to guarantee that it is up and running any time of the day. This way, your business is never affected by downtime or lapsed response from the webpage.
- Customer Support: The team guarantees complete support 24*7 on all 365 days of the week without any hurdles.
- OS: Linux or Windows, whatever might be your choice, be guaranteed of end-to-end service on both types of operating systems.
- Server Control: You can choose to completely manage your server or pass over the complete headache to the HostGator team. Take your pick as per your comfort. There is also an option to give semi-management control. Here, the team handles any sorts of issues that crop up regarding the hardware, OS, configuration issues, or more.
Above all, the servers you get are hosted in a Tier 3 data center that guarantees the latest technology in the market.
HostGator Dedicated Web Hosting Pricing
Here also, you get to choose from three different plans, each of which has different pricing depending on the features offered.
- Value Server: This plan starts at $89.98 per month as an introductory offer. Some exciting features include Quad-Core/ 8 thread CPU, 8 GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB SSD storage space, and Unmetered Bandwidth.
- Power Server: The Power Server plan is priced at $119.89/month. The features here include Octacore/16 thread Xeon D-1541 CPU, 16 GB DDR4 RAM, 2 TB of storage space, and no bandwidth limit.
- Enterprise Server: This plan is priced at $139.99/month. Features include 30 GB DDR4 RAM, 1 TB SSD, No Bandwidth limit and Free website migration.
Besides the hardware features mentioned above, all other security, network, email, and control panel features are similar across all three plans.
If you are wondering whether you should choose a VPS or a dedicated hosting plan, I would suggest you go through your business statistics carefully, study the audience responsiveness to your website and the traffic that’s diverted towards it.
If you find that your website is loading slowly, your audience is growing steadily, or you are running out of space, maybe you should consider choosing a dedicated hosting plan. As with your VPS hosting plan, the dedicated hosting plan is also offered for both Windows and Linux operating systems.
Plan 4: Cloud Web Hosting
Don’t be restricted by physical server constraints when you can choose the cloud web hosting plan from HostGator. Your website is not hosted by one server but depends on a chain of connected servers. The resources you need are shared across these servers and could be added or removed depending on your needs.
As your online presence grows, you can respond smoothly to such spikes with one simple click refraining from data migration, downtime, or reboots.
You can go ahead and choose this plan if your website gets frequent traffic spikes. For instance, travel agencies, conference centers, event organizers, and e-commerce websites that continuously run marketing campaigns reap benefits from hosting their site using the cloud hosting plan.
Such companies are at a greater advantage when they choose this plan as you can experience 2x faster load time as the server resources are spread evenly. There are many caching layers, and HostGator uses premium hardware.
In short, if you have several dynamic content requests, HostGator Cloud web hosting should be the plan to go with.
Important features offered in the Cloud hosting plan include:
- Superb Dashboard: Get a quick summary of your website’s performance from a single dashboard. Keep track of all critical metrics, know the usage trends, uptime, page download speed, and more.
- Manage Resources: You can add/remove resources by yourself with the instant resource management option. Don’t worry about getting help from a system admin or bothering about some basic coding knowledge to maintain your site.
- Caching Efficiency: Witness rapid page loading ability as the caching configuration is explicitly built to ensure speed and performance.
Security-wise also, the cloud hosting platform has the best backed by top-of-the-line technology and 24*7 server support.
HostGator Cloud Hosting Pricing in the US
There are plans for every type of business venture. Choose your right plan and kickstart your venture successfully.
- Hatchling Cloud: The Hatchling Cloud plan is the basic plan offered and starts as low as $4.95/month when you choose a 36-month scheme or longer. Otherwise, the standard rates are $12.95 per month. The features included here are 2 CPU cores, 2 GB RAM, 1 Domain name, and unlimited bandwidth, storage, and subdomains.
- Baby Cloud: The Baby Cloud plan is priced at $6.57 per month when you sign up for a 36-month period failing which the regular rates apply at $13.95. Here, you get unlimited domains, 4 CPU cores, 4 GB RAM, and unlimited bandwidth, storage, and subdomains. You can upgrade to some of the features at an additional cost as per your desire.
- Business Cloud: The Business Cloud plan is priced at $9.95/month for a 6-month period. Otherwise, regular rates are $19.95/month. This plan boasts of features such as unlimited domains, 6 CPU cores, 6 GB memory space, and dedicated IP while the rest of the features are similar to the other two plans.
Plan 5: WordPress Hosting Plan
Are you looking for shared hosting that’s optimized for WordPress websites? Then it’s time to choose the WordPress hosting plan that would be great for your website as it guarantees optimized performance and utmost protection from common WordPress attacks.
You can install the WordPress content management system (CMS) on your servers, but there are various other plans with different features and pricing.
If you already have a WordPress website and are looking to migrate to a better plan, now is your chance to grab the golden opportunity as HostGator offers a free migration service.
Some of the best advantages of choosing the WordPress Hosting plan from HostGator include:
- Maximum Speed: The availability of super charged cloud architecture, CDN, low-density servers, and different caching layers helps you experience 2.5 times faster load time. If your website handles dynamic content, you can be guaranteed that customers never face problems with load time as the requests are processed at lightning speed using HostGator’s cloud hosting services.
- Intuitive Control Panel: Enjoy the most straightforward control panel fully equipped to meet all your requirements. Do various things with the click of a button—auto-backup, handle traffic spikes and increased capacity requirements and get easy access to your email accounts with the click of a button.
- Superb Security: You have complete control over your usage as you can readily monitor and allocate additional resources using the web hosting platform.
HostGator WordPress Hosting Plan Pricing
There are three plans offered, including Starter Plan, Standard Plan, and Business Plan.
- Starter Plan: This plan is offered at $5.95/month for a 36-month or longer billing period. Otherwise, the standard rates are $14.95/month. The features available when you choose this plan include the ability to host one WordPress website, 100k visits per month, 5 GB storage space, 2 GB RAM, and unlimited email accounts as in 2021.
- Standard Plan: The middle-level plan, which HostGator recommends, is the Performance Plan that starts at $7.95/month when you go for 36 months of enrollment. Else, you’ve got to pay $20.95 per month. Features here include the ability to host two WordPress websites, maximum traffic visits up to 200k, 2GB daily backup availability, and Free SSL Certificate and Domain.
- Business Plan: The high-end plan is the Business Plan priced at $9.95/month for 36 months or longer. You are eligible to host up to three WordPress websites, enjoy up to 500k visits/month, 6 GB of RAM, Hexa Core CPU, and unlimited email accounts.
WordPress can be easily set up in HostGator, which is a great advantage. Here you have a customer portal option called the Quick Links that opens a dedicated interface for installing third-party applications. It is also easy to set up your WordPress site’s testing environment as the databases are readily available.
HostGator Pros & Cons
Now that we know about HostGator’s primary features let’s take a quick look at its benefits and disadvantages.
- Commendable Uptime: With an uptime of 99.9%, this is one of the best uptime provided by any website hosting provider. Beyond this, if you experience any downtime below these numbers, the provider even guarantees one month credit in your account.
- Clear Website Statistics: Anytime when you want to check your website’s performance, including RAM usage, running processes, CPU load, and more, the data is accessible easily and easy to read. You can have a clear picture of how your website is performing and understand any issues if present.
- Clean Interface: The control panel is intuitive, easy to use, and decluttered, bringing you the best of what’s available. The cPanel helps you customize and witness usage stats though the theme cannot be changed.
- Flexible Billing Period & Moneyback Guarantee: Select from monthly or yearly billing periods though longer billing periods garner more generous discounts for you. The 45-day moneyback guarantee is also one of the highlights as web hosting companies don’t offer a moneyback guarantee beyond 30 days.
- Free Migration: The HostGator team holds complete responsibility for transferring your website for free during the first 30 days of signing up.
- Aplenty Storage & Bandwidth: Every plan offered by HostGator comes with unlimited storage though the files in combination should not be more than 250,000. There is no restriction on the maximum traffic numbers too.
- Numerous Programming Languages: HostGator is the proud provider of multiple languages, including PHP, Python, Perl, and more.
- Aplenty Perks: Once you choose any of the HostGator plans, $100 of Google AdWords is yours once you spend $25 from your end. If you choose a shared plan, you enjoy free Let’s Encrypt SSL, and the Business Cloud is equipped with a dedicated IP address too.
- Superb Customer Support: I have used HostGator for several projects and what I found is that their customer support is way better than other service providers.
- No Transparency in Pricing: You might fall for their cheap first-time and long-term plans, but once it’s time for renewal, the pricing is expensive. Their marketing strategies aren’t impressive as numerous additional services are preselected while you sign up.
- Slow Portal & Account Setup: Though the customer portal looks excellent, it suffers from a big disadvantage—it is slow. Once you purchase any plan, the time taken to set up your account is not appreciable. It takes around 30 minutes for the service to be available. Also, the process is not very beginner-friendly.
- Lack of Advanced Features: There is no option for staging areas, nor is there a built-in server-side caching system.
My Final Thoughts on HostGator Coupon. Is it worth it?
With over millions of customers and backed by a reputed brand name, HostGator has established a firm footing in the market. Now that you know about this hosting provider’s ins and outs, if you are wondering whether HostGator is the right choice for you, it is your personal decision depending on your requirements.
The provider offers good speed, excellent uptime, unlimited storage, generous bandwidth, and an optimal database. Their primary downside is their backup feature that’s bad, and as a means of adding fire to the fuel, they charge an additional $25 for every backup restore, which is annoying.
Their site load time and server response time are optimal for small and medium-sized businesses. Beyond all, HostGator is a commendable web hosting provider that gives you numerous options in hosting categories with maximum flexibility.
The platform is especially a real treasure for those who are new to web hosting. You might even be a Pro; still, the platform provides every essential tool to take your website to a higher level and garner incredible benefits. And with the HostGator coupons shared on my site, I believe it is worth the every penny you spent on it.