In this era of digital technology and smart computing, everyone is looking for some personalized solutions. The online world is no exception, as we have more than a billion websites. A few years back, web hosting was all about getting shared hosting and configuring your requirements accordingly. But now, we are slowly moving towards the cloud computing age, and companies are shifting towards cloud infrastructure.
HostNoc is a Canada-based IT Solutions provider that offers various services, including dedicated servers, managed cloud hosting, managed WordPress hosting, and Virtual Private Servers. If you are looking for a cheap and dedicated managed cloud hosting service with a worldwide presence, you need to check out HostNoc. Equipped with powerful and robust features, HostNoc is a class apart from its competitors.
If still confused, read this detailed HostNoc review to get an overview of their services.
Managed Cloud Hosting Services
With online businesses becoming more competitive than before, companies are looking for the best-in-class hosting services for their website. Web hosting companies have upgraded their service offerings from shared hosting to dedicated servers, VPS and cloud hosting, etc. Among all hosting solutions, Cloud hosting has gained prominence because of the various benefits it offers.
But before that we should understand the difference between a cloud hosting and a managed cloud hosting.
What is Cloud Hosting?
In shared hosting, many websites are hosted on the same server. In contrast, in dedicated hosting, a single server is assigned to only one website. In cloud hosting, the website is not hosted on a single server, but a cluster of virtually connected servers assist in hosting the website. Since multiple servers are involved, cloud hosting ensures greater flexibility and scalability when compared to other hosting solutions.
One of the main advantages of cloud hosting is that data is shared across various servers. Hence, in the event, when one server fails, the responsibility is shifted seamlessly to the secondary server without any downtime.
What is Managed Cloud Hosting?
If you are looking to tap the full power of cloud computing but don’t have the resources or time to manage it, you need to check out managed cloud hosting services. It is just another extension of cloud hosting, but the only difference is that all monitoring, backups, and maintenance are taken care of by the service provider itself.
All you need to do is avail the managed cloud services and stop worrying about configuring, managing, and maintaining the server. Everything, including regular backups, updates, and security patches, are arranged by the hosting provider. Hence, business owners stop worrying about the server and focus their whole effort on improving their business.
Benefits of HostNoc Managed Cloud Hosting Services
HostNoc offers specialized managed cloud hosting services that offers various benefits as listed below:
- Dedicated Customer Support: Continuous and timely customer support is essential to retain the confidence of your customers. At HostNoc, dedicated customer support is provided to all its customers. 24×7 support is offered in all aspects, including maintenance, updates, backups, etc. With managed cloud hosting, your website gets the complete attention of a dedicated team of professionals.
- Enhanced Security: Another primary reason that companies opt for managed cloud hosting is that it offers an improved level of security when compared to other hosting solutions. But there was a misconception amongst the majority of the people when cloud computing came to the fore. People were concerned about data privacy and security. Over the years, this misconception has largely been broken as cloud computing is regarded as one of the most secure solutions. HostNoc follows various sets of protocols to ensure that your data is always safe and secure when it comes to privacy.
- Improved Caching: At HostNoc, several in-built packages are provided to take caching to the next level. No human interaction is needed as everything is automated.
- Easy Workload: When you opt for dedicated hosting, it is up to the website owners to set up the servers, hardware installation, connection, etc. This takes a lot of time and effort and requires persons with a specific skill set. But on the other hand, when you choose managed hosting, the hosting provider will take care of everything. Hence, you can relax and stop worrying about backups, server maintenance, installation, and configuration, etc. This also allows the website owners to focus more on the business.
- Automated Recovery and Backup: Another major problem companies face during a crash or server breakdown is quick recovery and backup. Unless there is automated recovery and backup in place, it will take a while to restore the service, which will result in a substantial financial loss. But with Managed Cloud Hosting, it is the responsibility of the hosting company to take care of the servers. At HostNoc, websites are continuously monitored, and automated recovery and backup packages are installed. Hence, even if the primary server fails, it seamlessly shifts to the secondary server, and the end-user will not feel any kind of downtime.
Pros and Cons of HostNoc Managed Cloud Hosting
Managed cloud hosting offers more advantages than disadvantages. Let’s take a look at the pros and cons of HostNoc’s managed cloud hosting service:
- Enhanced speed
- DDos Protection
- Performance monitoring
- Premium support
- Improved Security
- Automatic Backup and Recovery
- Improved Caching
- Lack of complete control
- Price factor
HostNoc Managed Cloud Hosting – Pricing
HostNoc managed cloud hosting services are available in various categories as you can choose between 1, 2, 3, or even 4 CPUs. The RAM, disk size, and bandwidth also vary based on the plan you choose.
|Cloud – 01||1||1 GB||25 GB SSD||1000 GB||$11.25|
|Cloud – 02||1||2 GB||50 GB SSD||2 TB||$30|
|Cloud – 03||1||3 GB||60 GB SSD||3 TB||$37.50|
|Cloud – 04||2||2 GB||60 GB SSD||3 TB||$37.50|
|Cloud – 05||3||1 GB||60 GB SSD||3 TB||$37.50|
|Cloud – 06||2||4 GB||80 GB SSD||4 TB||$45.00|
|Cloud – 07||4||8 GB||160 GB SSD||5 TB||$75.00|
HostNoc Managed WordPress Hosting Service
Get your website online with HostNoc’s fast and secure managed WordPress hosting. If your business is only operating offline and involved in brick-and-mortar sales, it is time for you to gear up and get your business online. While all your competitors have already embraced the internet and started seeing profits, you will soon be left behind lurching alone.
What is Managed WordPress Hosting?
If you think that operating and maintaining a website is tough, then it is time to rethink. There are various advances made over the years that you don’t need to worry about server installation, setup, and maintenance, etc. This is the era of managed services that all you need to do is buy their services, and the rest will be taken care of by them.
Think of it like a concierge service, where the host takes care of all the technical aspects, and you don’t need to worry about a thing.
The core idea behind managed services is to provide complete support and a hassle-free experience while you can focus your energy and time on taking your business to the next level.
Another reason that customers opt for managed WordPress service is because of the premium support that comes with it. 24×7 professional support is offered by a team of WordPress experts and server specialists with many years of experience.
Advantages of HostNoc – Managed WordPress Hosting?
HostNoc offers the best-in-class managed WordPress hosting services at the most affordable rates. Let’s look at why the managed WordPress hosting services offered by HostNoc is better than its competitors:
- Superior Performance: HostNoc offers its customers servers equipped with exceptional performance. It guarantees 99.99% uptime, and hence you can be assured that your website is always up and running. You never need to worry about server downtime or performance issues with HostNoc’s WordPress hosting. Every bit of hardware associated with this hosting is made up of the best-in-class hardware. Hence you can promise your visitors an exceptional user experience.
- Quick Setup and Migration: Whether you are building a new WordPress website or migrating your existing one, HostNoc will fulfill all your requirements. One of the prime features of HostNoc WordPress hosting services is its migration feature.
With a quick setup process, your website is migrated in just a few minutes. A team of WordPress experts and hosting professionals will take care of the migration and setup process. Hence, you can expect a seamless migration from your existing hosting provider to HostNoc. If needed, use the staging environment to simulate and test the migration process.
- 24×7 Professional Support: HostNoc is highly regarded for its customer support system. Unlike other managed services, you don’t have to encounter any autoresponder or outsourced support system. Support is provided by a team of highly experienced professionals on all kinds of WordPress issues.
WordPress sites are usually easy targets for hackers. While the security provided at HostNoc is almost impregnable, your site is always safe and secure with HostNoc. But in case. If your site gets hacked, the support team is always at your disposal to get your site up and running in no time.
- Scalable Architecture: HostNoc platform is being used by various corporations and businesses. The architecture is built with scalability in mind so that companies can scale it according to their needs. No matter you have 100 visitors or 1,00,000 visitors, HostNoc has you covered all the way.
- Fully Managed Cache: In this competitive world, every minute detail of the website is vital for success. It includes the website design, speed, performance, and content. Among these, speed is an important aspect, as people will leave your site if it takes ages to load. This is where the fully managed cache feature by HostNoc is beneficial in keeping your website load super fast and reliable all times.
- Reliable Backups: Unlike other hosting companies, which charge you for website backups, HostNoc includes everything in a single package. Backups and website maintenance are not charged with any additional fees. HostNoc comes with an industry-leading backup facility taken every day. Moreover, the backups are stored securely in separate locations.
Pros and Cons of HostNoc Managed WordPress Hosting
Let’s take a look at the various advantages and disadvantages of managed WordPress hosting:
- Super-Fast: HostNoc’s managed WordPress hosting services offer customers an exceptional super-fast loading time. No matter your website receives 20 or 2,00,000 customers, speed is never compromised.
- Enhanced Security: With HostNoc managed WordPress hosting services, you can expect complete hacker-proof security. HostNoc’s servers are installed with additional layers of security software to actively monitor any malware and hacking attempts.
- Premium Support: Unlike other hosting services, you get premium professional support round the clock. All your queries are answered quickly, and even they give professional advice on the effective use of plugins.
- Daily Backups: With HostNoc, you get premium backup facilities. Automated backups and restoring services ensure that your website is always up and running, even if the primary server fails.
- Automatic Updates: You never need to worry about missing any updates, as HostNoc offers automatic update features. Hence, all software and hardware updates are taken care of automatically.
- Virtually No downtime: No matter your website gets low, moderate, or extremely high traffic, you don’t need to worry about server downtime.
- Price: The main reason why companies opt against managed WordPress hosting is because of the price factor. But if you factor in the costs of running and maintaining a large server along with the salaries involved for the system administrators, managed WordPress hosting is always a good money-saving option. HostNoc’s managed WordPress starts at as low as $11.25/month, which is comparatively lower than any other hosting services in the market.
- Limitations: One of the disadvantages of managed WordPress hosting is that you are not in complete control of the website. Even if you install some plugins, the host may remove them for the stability and speed of the website. Even though it is not a severe issue, it can be a problem for someone whose features are dependent on some plugins.
Managed WordPress Hosting – Pricing
HostNoc managed WordPress hosting services are available in various categories as you can choose between 1 CPU, 2, 3, or even 4 CPUs. The RAM, disk size, and bandwidth also vary based on the plan you choose.
|P1||1||1 GB||25 GB SSD||1000 GB||$11.25|
|P2||1||2 GB||50 GB SSD||2 TB||$30|
|P3||1||3 GB||60 GB SSD||3 TB||$37.50|
|P4||2||2 GB||60 GB SSD||3 TB||$37.50|
|P5||2||1 GB||60 GB SSD||3 TB||$37.50|
|P6||3||4 GB||80 GB SSD||4 TB||$45.00|
|P7||4||8 GB||160 GB SSD||5 TB||$75.00|
When looking at the alternatives available for HostNoc, we could notice that HostNoc provides a superior service in the field of managed cloud hosting and managed WordPress hosting. But if you are still looking for some alternatives, here is the list provided below:
HostNoc Review: My Final Thoughts
HostNoc is a reliable hosting services provider that provides several hosting options, including managed cloud hosting, managed WordPress hosting, dedicated hosting, VPS hosting, managed dedicated servers, domain registration, and server management. If you are looking for an affordable and highly reliable hosting provider with premium support, then you should definitely check out their managed hosting services.
My HostNoc Review Summary
Ease of Use